Enter your suggestion for a session here. For more details on how sessions will be selected on the day visit the Sessions page on our website
The following themes have proven successful at Product Camps worldwide:
- Day in the Life - Place in the Org, Roles Definitions, Hiring Challenges, Networking & Career Development, Small v. Big Company, PM Tools, Role Models, etc.
- Opportunity Analysis - Market Research, Market Segmentation, Competitive Analysis, Business Case, Market Problems, Capturing the Market Language, etc.
- Product Strategy - Business Planning, Whole Product, Roadmaps, Portfolio Planning, Resource Allocation, etc.
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation –Start-Up, Market / Tech Trends (e.g. social, mobile, big data, gamification), Customer & Partner Engagement, Intellectual Property Rights, etc.
- Requirements Definitions - MRD, PRD, Elicitation, Advisory Groups, Personas, Use Cases, Prioritization, etc.
- Product Delivery - Agile Processes, Market Testing, Product Design, User Experience, Testing/QA, Beta Tests, Offshore/Nearshore Dev, etc.
- Go-to-Market - Launch Plans, Launch Readiness, Market Strategy, Marketing Plan, Pricing, Positioning, Messaging, Channel Partners, Sales Enablement, etc.
- Marketing Execution - Demand Gen, Events, PR, Advertising, Social Media, Collateral, Sales Tools, Sales Pipeline, Channel Mgmt, Marketing Metrics, etc.
- Product Lifecycle Management - Portfolio Analysis, Crossing the Chasm, Brand Mgmt, Product Performance Metrics, Divestment, Customer Retention, Repositioning, etc